Wednesday, November 2, 2011

LIFE launches!

Finally November 1st arrived, and LIFE launched successfully!  

The fact that yesterday came and went without a hitch is not a surprise for those of us who have been associated with Orrin Woodward and the rest of the LIFE founders. It's how leaders of character are: They do what they say.  Chris Brady said something last night that rung true to me.  He said that Orrin Woodward and the LIFE founders have always, to the very best of their abilities, done what was right for the newest members of the LIFE leadership TEAM.  And I couldn't agree more.

So the pre-launch and the launch are officially behind us now.....what's next?  Time to build our businesses.  Time to take our stories, our belief, our excitement to the people.  

There's no doubt that the LIFE materials have made a tremendous difference in my life: Faith- without a doubt!  Finance?  Oh yes! When my second second feels as good as my first second, I know that the Militellos are secure. Freedom?  Ask me about my 9 am wake up time!  OH YEAH.  Family? 4 amazing kids and a wife- blessed man. Friends- The BEST in the world!  And we get to build our destinies together. FUN?  Just hang out with the Revolution for  a minute!  FUN it is.  Following:  Nothing like the ROAR of the REVOLUTION REVOLUTION REVOLUTION!  Fitness....well I am working on that....thanks Bob McKenzie for inspiring me.  8 F's, all fulfilled with this one amazing profession!

As my mentor and friend, Orrin Woodward says: Success Never Goes on Sale.  While that is true, LIFE and TEAM have made the success journey one full of purpose and worthy of our best efforts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment